Q: What is a Virtual Assistant (VA)?
A: A Virtual Assistant, also known as a VA, is an administrative professional who assists other professionals from a remote location. VAs are contractors, not employees. They can be contracted for small, one-time-only projects, or large projects that span several months. VAs save their clients time and money by providing their own equipment, training, and office space.
Q: Why work with a VA?
A: Having it all does not mean doing it all yourself. Eventually, you will discover that you simply can’t continue to do it all and have a great life — something has to give! When you partner with a VA and allow LRD to proactively support you in reaching your goals, you free up time and energy for an abundance of other things, such as:
- Grow your business Spend more time with family or friends
- Respond to other opportunities (professional and personal)
- Balance home and work responsibilities
- Take a much-needed vacation
Q: Is working with a VA cost-effective?
A: Absolutely! When you work with a VA you get a partner, not an employee.
- No office space needed
- No furniture or equipment costs
- No costs associated with employees, such as medical benefits, payroll taxes, worker’s compensation, vacation or sick leave
- No training time
- No downtime costs – you pay only for 100% productive time
Q: Who works with a VA?
A: VAs work with successful people of all kinds: authors, coaches, executives, consultants, speakers, salespeople, and small business owners.
Q: How much will it cost me?
A: LRD Rates vary according to the services provided. Contact LRD today for a free consultation.
Q: What does contracting a Virtual Assistant commit me to?
A: You are committed only to the time period for which you contract our services.