My Top 13 Loves
1. My husband
2. Our four fur-babies (Leo, Izzy, Salem, & Bruno)
3. My 2018 Chevy Trax
4. My 1991 Honda Hatchback
5. My Home Office (My Safe Place)
6. My iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, & Fitbit
7. Making Cosplay Videos (I love making gothic cosplay videos as it helps put my mind in a better place.)
8. My Notion Account (My all-in-one place to keep myself organized)
9. My Bed (I love to sleep.)
10. Learning New Things (I get bored too easily and always am looking for something new to learn.)
11. Making Content
12. Building Websites
13. Shooting Pool (I wish someone would put a Pool Hall closer to where I live. I have to drive 45 minutes away to get to one.)
I am just a crazy white chick who loves to shoot pool, watch wrestling, listen to heavy metal music, make Goth Cosplay TikTok videos, while also trying to figure out my purpose in this messed up world. In 2011, I started a Virtual Assistant business called LRD Virtual Admin Service where I basically did web design, social media, and provided administrative support. A few years later after trial and error, I decided to drop the business name and do business as Lois Riley Durham. Now in 2021, I no longer provide administrative support and found out that my true passion is building websites and making content.
I also have a podcast called The LRD Show, where I interview a variety of guests as we discuss different topics from business to life and everything in between. Besides my podcast, I have a YouTube Channel where I am starting to do a Vlog Series around balancing work, life, and medical struggles one week at a time. I also write a weekly blog ranging from business and productivity tips to personal stories and more.
I have been featured in the Commercial Appeal and interviewed on the Marybeth Conley Show in Memphis, TN. I hope one day I can get the opportunity to interview both Kelly Cutrone and Gary Vaynerchuk on my podcast as they are the two main people who have shown me the way to just be myself and to not give a rat’s ass about what other people think.